- Students are charged $50.00 per semester.
- This fee allows students to park in the applicable student designated parking lots on campus.
- Permits may be picked up the first week of classes at the gazebo on the green. Permits can be picked up after vehicles are registered at specific permit distribution times that will be announced in KC Morning. Permits are also available for pickup from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, and 10:00am – 2:00pm on Weekender weekends at the Campus Safety Office.
- The possession of a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space in any particular location.
- Faculty, Staff and Business Partners must register their vehicles every academic year. Whenever possible the College will auto renew employee/business partner permits and distribute them via campus mail.
- New registrants’ permits can be picked up at the Campus Safety Office after vehicles are registered.
- College departments expecting visitors must notify the Parking Office or the Department of Campus Safety and secure visitor parking permits. The passes can be mailed along with parking instructions before the event. Faculty: should you have a Guest Speaker for your class, email the Parking Office at email@example.com to obtain a Visitors/Temporary Parking Pass.
- Visitors are subject to all Campus Motor Vehicle Regulations.
- Visitors and Guests may pick up temporary visitor passes from Admissions/Sisson Hall and park in the Visitor Lot located adjacent to Admissions/Sisson Hall.
- Temporary parking passes may be picked up at the Campus Safety Office.
- All students and employees are responsible for informing family members and/or guests of the Keystone College parking rules and regulations.
Date revised: 8/26/2013