Keystone College Policies
Vehicle Registration and Parking Policy
All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with Keystone College. A parking permit will be issued and must be displayed as instructed. Students, faculty and staff will be held responsible for any vehicle registered with the College even if the registered vehicle is not owned by said individual. All students and employees are responsible for informing family members of the Keystone College parking rules and regulations. Vehicles without current permits are considered to be trespassing and will be subject to ticketing, booting and/or towing. The possession of a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space in any particular location. All students, faculty, staff, and College business partners are expected to observe campus parking regulations.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION: Register your vehicle online through MyKC.
- Vehicle registration is to be completed on your MyKC account. Specific permit distribution times and locations will be announced in KC Morning. Permits are also available for pickup at the Campus Safety Office from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday, and 10:00am – 2:00pm on Weekender Saturdays.
- Permits are made of cling material and may be transferred by the registrant to any vehicle the registrant is parking on campus
- All parking lots and parking areas are restricted in accordance with the signs or other posted marking.
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm all faculty, staff and student lots are restricted to valid corresponding permits. All other parking rules and regulations are enforced at all times.
- All resident lots are restricted to resident lot permit holders at all times.
- During special events parking permit privileges may be restricted.
- If you need to park near a building to load or unload your vehicle contact Campus Safety.
- Keystone College reserves the right to boot or tow any vehicle at the owners/operators expense.
- A parked vehicle may be booted or towed for not properly displaying a valid parking permit.
- College Ave., Factoryville Boro/College Rd., LaPlume Twp is not a designated parking area; in addition parking on College Ave./Rd. within the confines of the College presents a safety hazard and therefore is not permitted. Vehicles will be ticketed, booted and/or towed. Fines incurred for parking on College Ave./Rd. are not subject to appeal.
- To protect pedestrians on campus the maximum speed limit for all inner campus roads is 10 mph.
- An appeals process is available, but ignorance of the College policies is not a valid basis for an appeal.
Vehicle owners/operators assume all responsibility for their vehicle and park on campus at their own risk.
Revised date: 8/21/2015
Find Out More
- Appeals of Violations Notices/Parking Privileges
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Motor Vehicle Regulations
- Sanctions & Fines
- Vehicle Permits
Campus Safety Department