Parents Advisory Council
Stay connected through the Keystone College Parents Advisory Council.
The mission of the Parents Advisory Council is to more fully engage our parent community to support student success. The role of the Council is to:
- Identify and address needs and concerns of Keystone College students, parents and families.
- Provide input and guidance to the college on issues of importance to parents, families, and students.
- Assist in the development and implementation of parent activities.
- Develop the parent community as a resource for the College and its current and prospective students.
Members of the Parents Advisory Council also have the opportunity to assist with Mapping Days, Move-In Day, and Family Weekend.
Goals for 2012-2013
Council members set the following goals for the 2012 – 2013:
- Promote involvement and increase membership in the PAC
- Conduct a survey to identify significant needs and concerns of parents and students and provide the results to the College
- Conduct a fundraiser (Keystone Sweepstakes) beginning in mid-October
- Partner on a project with the Career Development Center
- Develop a “Welcome / Informational Letter” from the Council to the parents/families of accepted students.