Discounts on summer classes being offered
Summer and May Intersession Courses Discounted for $275 per credit.
Registration begins March 1, 2014.
Keystone College is making a college education even more affordable this summer by discounting summer courses to $275 per credit, over 30% off our regular $400 credit rate. (Some courses may require additional lab fees.) High school, visiting, and new or current Keystone students are eligible.
Discount rate includes classes taken online and on-campus at Towanda and La Plume during:
Current Students Registration
To register for classes, current students should complete the following:
- Meet with your academic advisor
- Meet all Financial Requirements
- Search and Register for classes in MyKC
Note about aid: If you are receiving a PHEAA State Grant you must take 50% of your classes in the classroom. You cannot take all online classes and receive this grant. Hybrid Courses are not considered as online for the purpose of the PHEAA State Grant.
Visiting Students Registration
High school juniors, seniors and visiting students from other institutions are welcome to take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
- To find available classes, use the online Course Schedules link in MyKC.
- Submit the Non-Matriculating Course Registration form to the Registrar's Office with a $30 registration fee. (Form can be mailed, emailed or faxed. See contact information on form.)
Note about aid: Non-degree/certificate seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.
Contact the Office of the Registrar for more information, 570-945-8224.