The KeyKard (ID card, swipe card) system for all students, faculty, staff and business partners, provides enhanced security and transaction processing capabilities, as well as a web portal where card users will be able to view transactions, add money to their cards, and report lost/stolen cards.
The KeyKard is the multi-purpose photo ID card that serves as:
- Personal identification
- Library card
- Room and building access key
- Meal card
- Cash on campus - This card can be used in place of cash on campus by transferring funds to your KC Dollars deposit account.
- Registration Instructions (PDF)
- Create a Guest User Profile (PDF)
- Recurring Allowance Instructions (PDF)