Judith SweeneyFieldwork Coordinator-Elementary/Early Childhood Education/Instructor
Department or Division: Division of Education
Office Location: Ward Hall - Room 211
Phone Number:(570) 945-8477
What makes Keystone special to me?
"Certainly the people with whom I work and the students."
Marywood College, Scranton, Pa., Graduate School 1970-1973
- Elementary Certificate Of Instruction,1973
- B.A. Social Science, 1969
Field observation and student teacher placement
Involved with research for a Book called GATEWAY TO THE CLOUDS
- Book series called BLENDING LANGUAGE SKILLS, VOCABULARY,GRAMMAR, AND WRITING
Presently working on a book of children’s poetry with daughter, Rachel Sweeney, a photographer. The table top book is about table settings, how beautiful they can be, and how they convey a nurturing feeling. So much of childhood development is connected to meals and the settings they provide as a place to share the day.
Co-Author: L.H.V.A. Activity Book 2004
- Author: Blending Language Skills, Vocabulary, Grammar, Writing A six book series 2003
- Co-Author: Catlin House-A Curriculum guide for the Lackawanna Historical Society @ NEIU # 19 2002
- Co-Author: The Trolley Museum-A Curriculum Guide for the Trolley Museum @ NEIU # 19 2001
- Author: Modifying Behavior: A Supplementary Guide to the Early Childhood Education Program @ICS 1997