Karen A. McKenna
Karen A. McKennaRegistered Nurse
Department or Division: Health Services
Office Location: Tewksbury Residence Hall, Room 100
Phone Number:(570) 945-8256
What makes Keystone special to me?
"Keystone College is a warm, inviting, and supportive environment where students, staff, faculty, and community members can grow. Diversity is not only accepted but celebrated here. My favorite thing about Keystone would be the Chef’s Table. I am proud and grateful to be part of this vibrant community."
- Villanova University, BSN Nursing
My Job at Keystone
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Health education including smoke cessation, nutritional information
- STD/HIV testing and counseling
Hobbies or Interests
- Working out
- Spending time with family and friends