Dorothy Anthony, DC, DACBN
Dorothy Anthony, DC, DACBNAssistant Professor / Coordinator, Allied Health Programs
Department or Division: Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Office Location: Kemmerer 105
Phone Number:(570) 945-8416
What makes Keystone special to me?
"The fabulous people in the Keystone College community make Keystone special to me. The students, faculty, and staff are very friendly and helpful. I enjoy the personal contact I am able to have with each of my students. Keystone is a wonderful place to enjoy learning."
- Associate in Arts Degree, Maple Woods Community College - 197
- Diplomat National Board Chiropractic Examiners #10885 - 1978
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Cleveland Chiropractic College - 1979
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist #3351 - 1999
- Diplomat American Clinical Board of Nutrition #108 - 2003
- PHED 105 Fitness and Wellness
- BIOL 101 Lab Newsworthy Topics
- BIOL 102 Human Health Issues
- BIOL 102 Lab Human Health Issues
- BIOL 210 Nutrition
- BIOL 105 Anatomy and Physiology
- BIOL 113 General Biology
- IDS 101 Interdisciplinary Studies
Hawk, C. (2001). Prevalence of nonmusculoskeletal complaints in chiropractic practice: report from a practice-based research program. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 24(3), 5534-545. (Acknowledgement of participation as a Researcher for Practice Based Research).
Hawk, C. (2000). Chiropractic care for patients aged 55 years and older: report from a practice-based research program. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 48(5), 534-535. (Acknowledgement of participation as a practice based researcher.) To read more click here