Bre ReynoldsAssistant Director of Admissions, Professional Tutor (Part-Time), Adjunct Instructor
Department or Division: The Office of Admissions, Division of Enrollment
Office Location: Sisson Hall, 2nd Floor
Phone Number:(570) 945-8114
What makes Keystone special to me?
"Keystone College changed my life in many ways... It's home for me and I look forward to growing old here."
- Keystone College, AA, Liberal Studies
- Keystone College, BA, Communications with a minor in Psychology
- Marywood College, MA, Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership
My Job at Keystone
Freshmen recruiting (including interviews, reviewing applications and regional travel) in Lackawanna, Pike, Monroe counties as well as western PA, Maryland & Delaware. I also coordinate Open Houses and the New Student Orientations.
Groups or Activities Affiliated with on Campus
- Advisor of the Keystone Snow Team
- Member of the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Chair of the Membership Committee of Administrative Council
- Member of SOAR
- Professional tutor
Hobbies or Interests
Skiing, hiking, biking… anything outside! I am also a freelance photographer and belong to the Factoryville Women’s Civic League.