Lucas TaylorAssistant Director of Student Activities, Coordinator of Diversity and Campus Ministry
Department or Division: Office of Student Activities
Office Location: Hibbard Campus Center, 1st Floor
Phone Number:(570) 945-8253
What makes Keystone special to me?
"Keystone is my home! I feel that with my contributions to the students and the campus community, I will make a change and better the college as a whole. Keystone has helped me grow as a student and now as a professional. Every day is a new chapter and making a difference can change the world. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER."
- Keystone College ’10, Bachelor of Science, Teaching: Child and Society, Psychology
My Job at Keystone:
Plan and Execute Student Activities for students
- Provide Leadership Opportunities for student
- National Center Student Leadership- National Conference
- Intercollegiate Leadership Program- Leadership Wilkes-Barre
Diversity inclusion Programs
- Advisor for the Multicultural Student Group- M.C.A.S.A
- Campus Ministries of NEPA
Groups or Activities Affiliated with on Campus:
- Safety Committee Member
- Admin Council – Member and Recognition Committee Chair
- Winterfest Committee
- Homecoming and Family Day Committees
- Middle States Committee- Working Group- Related Education Activities
- Advisor for the Campus Choir- Voices
Hobbies or Interests:
Lucas has studied around the world in places like the Czech Republic, Greece, Germany, Hungary, and the United Kingdom. He has participated in the National Education Conventions in San Diego, CA and New Orleans, LA and also volunteers with the public broadcasting station WVIA.