Sherry Strain, Ph.D
Sherry Strain, Ph.D.Professor Department or Division: Division of Communication Arts and Humanities Office Location: The Cottage, Room 103, 1st Floor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: (570) 945-8490
What makes Keystone special to me?
"I am constantly impressed and energized by the fact that Keystone College, and especially our faculty, can so carefully maintain our focus on the best way to educate baccalaureate students in the 21st century without allowing ourselves to become bogged down in politics and other nonsense."
- West Texas State University (now WTAMU), BA in Theatre
- University of Denver, MA in Theatre (Directing Emphasis)
- Southern Illinois University, PhD in Speech Communication and Theatre
- COMM 104 Interpersonal Communications
- COMM 301 Communication Theory
- COMM 310 Communication Ethics
- COMM 428 Gender and Communication
- COMM 107 Speech Communication
- COMM 207 Professional Speech
- "Smokescreen," Palpable Clock: 25 Years of Mulberry Poets. University of Scranton Press. Fall 2004. Also recorded as a Poetry Minute for WVIA-FM.
- "Picking a College Major." Pennsylvania Family. Vol. 1 No. 3, Feb. 2004.
- "Keeping the Faces of the Students in the Data." Assessment Update, Vol. 15, No. 2., Mar. 2003.
- Scene from Maid of Honor in The Good Parts: Audition Monologues and Scenes by SIUC Playwrights, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale Department of Theatre, 1997.