Sally TostiAssociate Professor Department or Division: Division of Fine Arts Office Location: Brooks Theatre Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: (570) 945-8468
What makes Keystone special to me?
"In the Division of Fine Arts, we provide a nurturing, supportive environment for students to explore a wide variety of media. We strive to help students develop and reach their full potential."
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY. MFA, Photography and Printmaking
- Marywood University, Scranton, PA. MFA, Drawing and Painting
- Tyler School of Art, Philadelphia, PA
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA. BS in Art Education
- Art 231-Fundamentals of Printmaking
- Art 331-Intermediate Printmaking
- Art 431-Advanced Printmaking/Senior Seminar
- Art 296B-Independent Study in Printmaking
- Art 395D-Independent Study in Intermediate Printmaking
- Art 221-Fundamentals of Photography
- Art 109-Two-Dimensional Design
- Art 205-Drawing & Composition II
- Art 395-Independent Study in Drawing & Composition II Art 207-Figure Drawing II
- Art 395H-Independent Study in Figure Drawing II
- Art 330C-Book Arts I
- 2006 Camera Club of New York Artist in Residence
- 2006 Keystone College Faculty Development Stipend
- 2001 Keystone College Faculty Development Stipend
- 1996 F. Lammot Belin Arts Scholarship.
- 1995 Pennsylvania Council on the Arts Visual Artist Grant
2006 Bearings, the Female Figure, PS122 Gallery, New York, NY
Winter, Camera Club of New York, New York, NY.
2005 Photography 24, Perkins Center for the Arts, Moorestown, NJ.
Keystone College Faculty Exhibition, Keystone College, La Plume, PA.
2004 Face to Face: Portraits and Self-Portraits in Photography, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
Explorations/Innovations, Kingsborough Community College, Manhattan Beach, NY.
2003/04 State of the Union, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY & Keystone College.
2002 Dialogues, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY.
9/11, Book, Pratt Book Arts Invitational in collection of Brooklyn Museum of Art, Brooklyn, NY.
2000 Sights of Nature, The Print Center, Philadelphia, PA.
Winter Landscapes, Everhart Museum, Scranton, PA.
1999 73rd Annual International Competition, The Print Center, Philadelphia, PA.
Works on Paper: Recent Drawings, Prints, and Photographs, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
1998-96 Southern Graphics Council Traveling Exhibition, University of Alabama, East Tennessee State University, University of Akron, College of Eastern Utah, Santa Fe Community College, Mississippi Valley State University.
1998 Invitational Printmaking Exhibition, Ball State University, Muncie, IN.
Stockton National IX, The Haggin Museum, Stockton, CA.
26th Biennial Juried Show, Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA, (also 1994).
18th Annual Paper in Particular, Columbia College, Columbia, MO, (also 1997,1996,1995).
Frameless: Works on Paper, Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC.
Hand-Pulled Prints VI, Parchman Stremmel Galleries, San Antonio, TX.
Three Rivers Juried Visual Arts Exhibition, Pittsburgh, PA, (also 1997, 1996, 1995-Invitational, 1994, 1993).
Art of the State: Pennsylvania '98, The State Museum of PA, Harrisburg, PA, (also 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994).
1997 Across the Grain: An American Woodcut Portfolio, California State University at Long Beach, CA.
26th Bradley National Print & Drawing Exhibition, Bradley University, Peoria, IL
Florida Printmakers Society 10th Annual National Print Exhibition, Jacksonville, FL, (also 1996, 1995, 1993).
63rd Regional, Arnot Art Museum, Elmira, NY, (also 1996, 1995, 1994).
Artists as Educators, Everhart Museum, Scranton, PA.
Great Plains National, Fort Hays State University, Hays, KS.
8th Annual Davidson National Print Exhibition, Elon College, NC.
Susan Ide Poetry/Visual Arts Project, Keystone College, La Plume, PA.
Images '97, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.
1996 Pacific States Biennial National Print Exhibition, University of Hawaii, Hilo, HI.
11th Annual Works on Paper, The University of Texas, Tyler, TX.
Works on Paper, San Jacinto College South, Houston, TX, (also 1993).
Keystone College Faculty Exhibition, The University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA.
1995 Intimate Landscapes, The Print Center, Philadelphia, PA.
Counterpoint 1995: The 25th National, Hill Country Arts Foundation, Ingram, TX, (also 1993).
8th Annual Northern National, Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI ( also 1994, 1993).
1994 Scene at a Place in Time, The Print Club, Philadelphia, PA.
The Prints and the Paper, San Diego Art Institute, San Diego, CA.
7th Annual McNeese National Works on Paper, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA.