LiveText is a digital workspace that provides students with unlimited storage for e-portfolios & assignments while providing a convenient way to share those files and assignments with professors, classmates, and groups for assessment and collaboration. LiveText is useful to education students as they collect their work in preparation for e-portfolios, Capstone projects and employment.
Receiving Your Account
All education students can purchase a livetext account at the Keystone College bookstore.
Length of Service
The standard edition purchased through the bookstore offers full access to LiveText Solutions for the entire time students are enrolled in the Education division at Keystone College, plus an additional year after graduation (a maximum of 5 years). Renewal rates to extend services after the membership expires are available for one, two, and three-year periods.
How to Register and Use Your Live Text Account
- Students step by step instructions.
- Faculty step by step instruction.
- Stop by the Library Circulation Desk anytime for help with registration.
Need help using your LiveText account?
- Watch the tutorials LiveText offers.
- Call LiveText support at 1-866-Livetext.
- Stop by the Library Circulation Desk anytime for help with basic tasks.