- Department of Educational Technology and Media Services
- Educational Technology Portal
- Live Text
- Faculty Instructions
LiveText registration instructions for faculty
It will take 5-10 minutes to register for a Faculty LiveText account, once you have received your key code from the Miller Library.
- If you have not received the College's key code, email email@example.com to request the code.
- Once you have the key code, open a web browser and go to http://www.livetext.com.
Note: LiveText suggests using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. It is recommended that you do not use the Safari web browser as certain features in LiveText will not be viewable.
- On the LiveText website, click on "Purchase/Register"
- Choose "Register Membership"
- Choose your role: "Faculty Member"
- Enter the key code that you received from Miller Library.
- After entering the key code, you will submit an online form. Before filling out the information make note of the following:
- Under "Email", fill in your keystone.edu email address. Do not use external email addresses such as gmail or hotmail because LiveText uses your email address to match you to the courses that you are teaching.
- Under "Faculty ID", type in the number located on your Keystone ID
- Do not type anything in under the field "School Provided PIN"
- Make sure to check the box "I agree to the Terms of Service"
8. Submit the information
You should receive a confirmation page and receive an email stating your registration was successful.
Login to LiveText and download the Faculty Training Guide.