- Lab usage “after hours” is granted on a per case basis and Campus Safety requires a minimum of two people in the lab while working on projects.
- Media Services does offer media conversion provided copyright clearance has been obtained from the Library.
- General questions and walk-in assistance on software and technology usage is available from our student Work Studies.
- Our professional staff members also provide customized/specific assistance and training on software and technology usage - but advance notice and an appointment are required in order to ensure staff availability and allow us to prepare for the session.
Audio Visual Services Policy
- Audio Visual Equipment requests must be made at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date. Equipment is provided on a first come, first served basis, so advanced planning is essential to ensure equipment availability.
- Video Recording Services: Please contact the department for scheduling and availability.