Course Search & Registration
Keystone College offers a tuition discount for our Summer courses.
- Summer Course Discount
Weekender, Online, Summer I, and Summer II courses will be offered at a 25% discount from the regular rate of $400/credit. Current and new students are eligible.
- Current High School Students
High school students who graduate in 2013 and those entering their senior year of high school are eligible for a 50% discount on any summer course. A high school transcript is required. Contact the Office of the Registrar at 570-945-8224 to register for classes.
To verify eligibility or for further questions, contact Student Business Services today!
Registration Begins April 1, 2013
May Intersession, Summer and Weekender Registration
All students may register for the following courses starting April 1:
- May Intersession 2013
- Summer 2013 courses including Weekender
- Fall 2013 Weekender
Fall 2013 Traditional Registration:
|April 1||Seniors Only (90+ credits earned)|
|April 3||All current Keystone College students|
|April 17||Open registration for non-matriculating and visiting students|
(Earned credits do not include courses for which you are currently registered.)
Current Student Course Search and Registration
May Intersession and Summer Courses:
- May Intersession - La Plume
- Summer Session I - La Plume
- Summer Session II - La Plume
- Summer On-line
- Summer Weekender - La Plume
- Summer Weekender - Towanda
- La Plume Weekender - Fall 2013 (PDF)
- Online Classes - Fall 2013 (PDF)
- Towanda Weekender - Fall 2013 (PDF)
- Traditional Courses - Fall 2013 can be found in Course Schedules on the Student tab in MyKC
Visiting Student Course Search and Registration:
Visiting students can register after April 17, 2013.
Visiting students can take up to 12 credits at Keystone College prior to making formal application for admission.
Students who have attempted 12 credits and do not wish to earn a degree/certificate at Keystone College may register for courses directly at the Office of the Registrar, letting them know their intention is for personal enrichment or professional growth only.
Non-degree/certificate seeking students are not eligible for federal or Pennsylvania state aid.
How to Register
- Use the online Course Schedules link in MyKC to find available classes.
- Submit a Visiting Student Course Registration form to the Registrar's Office. See information for visiting students below.