Chef's Table Restaurant
- Chef's Table Restaurant
The Chef's Table Restaurant, in the Fireplace Lounge, located in the Hibbard Campus Center, is part of the curriculum for Keystone College's Culinary Arts students. The student-chefs create menus and prepare meals for their guests, working "front of the house" as servers and "back of the house" as chefs, adding practical experience to their well-balanced education. Students of the Chef's Table Restaurant demonstrate job-related skills, career knowledge, self-discipline, dedication and time management.
Reserve a Date
Reservations for the Fall 2013 will be accepted beginning Monday, August 26, 2013.
- October: 28, 29, 30, 31
- November: 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21
- December: 2, 3, 4, 5
Seating times are 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 6 guests per table. If you wish to reserve for a party of more than six guests, it will count as separate reservations and names will be required to hold each table. Tables will not be combined.
Dining & Restaurant Information
- Reservations are required and are accepted in the order they are received.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Menu prices range from $22 to $30 per person.
- All major credit cards and personal checks made out to Keystone College will be accepted.
- Bring your favorite bottle of wine or cocktail to enjoy with dinner. Glassware will be provided.
- Gratuities are gladly accepted and are used to support the students' membership in the American Culinary Federation, class trips, and other department necessities.
Check out WNEP Home & Backyard's behind the scenes look at the Keystone College Chef's Table Restaurant.