Chef's Table Restaurant
- Chef's Table Restaurant
The Chef's Table Restaurant, in the Fireplace Lounge, located in the Hibbard Campus Center, is part of the curriculum for Keystone College's Culinary Arts students. The student-chefs create menus and prepare meals for their guests, working "front of the house" as servers and "back of the house" as chefs, adding practical experience to their well-balanced education. Students of the Chef's Table Restaurant demonstrate job-related skills, career knowledge, self-discipline, dedication and time management.
Reserve a Date
Reservations for the Spring 2014 dates and times:
- Mar: 17, 24, 25, 26, 31
- Apr: 1, 4*, 7, 9, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 29
- May: 2*
- Valentines Dinner Feb. 13, 2014
- Night of Excellence Dinner, Greek - April 4, 2013
- Night of Excellence Dinner, Caribbean - May 4, 2014
Seating times are 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 6 guests per table. If you wish to reserve for a party of more than six guests, it will count as separate reservations and names will be required to hold each table. Tables will not be combined.
Dining & Restaurant Information
- Reservations are required and are accepted in the order they are received.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Menu prices range from $22 to $30 per person.
- All major credit cards and personal checks made out to Keystone College will be accepted.
- Bring your favorite bottle of wine or cocktail to enjoy with dinner. Glassware will be provided.
- Gratuities are gladly accepted and are used to support the students' membership in the American Culinary Federation, class trips, and other department necessities.
Check out WNEP Home & Backyard's behind the scenes look at the Keystone College Chef's Table Restaurant.