Celebrating the Boehms
- Celebrating the Boehms
Celebrating the Boehms: Securing our Legacy, Inspiring our Future.
Since their arrival in 1995, President Ned and First Lady Regina Boehm have touched the lives of countless people on our campus and in our community through their unparalleled leadership, enthusiastic outlook, and genuine friendship. To honor their tremendous tenure at Keystone, a special events and festivities have been planned for to mark the Boehms’ celebratory year.
Celebratory activities will be included at the following events:
- Scholarship Luncheon
- Winterfest Celebration of Lights
- Spring Theatre Production
- Undergraduate Research Celebration
- Donor Dinner
Plans are also underway for two larger celebrations. Mark your calendar.
- Celebration Gala, April 13, 2013: This is a formal event, open to all, that is being planned under the leadership of the Alumni Association and a committee that includes trustees and campus and community representatives. Please contact Kate Jones (8161 or email@example.com) if you would like to receive an invitation.
- Keystone Picnic on Green, May 10, 2013, 3 – 6 pm:
This will be a campus-wide informal celebration honoring the Boehms.
If you or a group to which you belong are planning an event, please contact the office of Institutional Advancement at 945-8175 so that all activities can be scheduled and coordinated through a central calendar.
Committee members are: Sharon Burke, chair; Nora Dillon, Kate Jones, Beth Miller, Regina Peters, and Charlotte Ravaioli