The Keystone Promise
The following requirements must be completed before graduation:
- Career Assessment and Planning Workshop (required of Pre-majors-all are welcome to attend)
- Focus Career Assessment Program in career computer lab
- Develop a career plan with career counselor
- Resume development
- Cover letter development
- Contact information for three (3) professional references on file in the Career Development Center
- Post-graduate educational counseling
- Register on College Central Network
- Job Search with career counselor (during senior year)
- Mock interview/ interviewing workshop
- Visit on-campus recruiter(s) and/or attend the NPEC Employment Fair
Within six months of graduation, you must notify the Career Development Center if you have received a job offer or have been accepted at another college or university!
We offer you "The Keystone College Promise."
A pledge to first-time, full-time students in good academic, financial, and social standing . . .
That within six months after graduating from Keystone and fulfilling the requirements of the
A First-Year Experience seminar to enable you to acquire the skills necessary for academic, personal, and career success, and a portfolio/resume designed to give you a competitive edge in the job market.
A Real World Experience that explores the world of work.
A Bridge and a Capstone Experience combining knowledge acquired in both the classroom and the real world.
A Pre-Major program that offers academic and career counseling to assist undecided students who need to make an informed decision about a major.
A guarantee for on-campus housing to our first-year and sophomore students for as long as they remain full-time students*.
*Housing deposits must be received by May 1 in order to be guaranteed housing.
The Keystone College Promise was developed in 1997 by the faculty and staff of