Sodexo International Internships
Internships with Sodexo are available in various locations including
Eligible students must:
Be enrolled as a full-time student in a bachelor's degree program with 60 credits earned by the start of the internship.
Have a valid Passport or should have completed an application for a Passport by the application deadline.
Submit your portfolio containing:
A cover letter and resume.
Updated transcripts with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Letter of recommendation from your academic advisor.
- One additional letter of recommendation.
- Essay - 3 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font, regarding both of the following topics:
How have your academic background, skills, and other related experiences prepared you for an international internship?
How will an international internship with Sodexo benefit your career aspirations?
- Applicants will be notified regarding interviews.
- Internships are typically held during the month of July.