8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: The Cottage
Keystone Promise Requirements
Associate and baccalaureate degree students must complete all Career Development Center (CDC) requirements listed below. Sequences of the requirements are recommended, but students may complete CDC Promise requirements at any time prior to graduation.
- Complete the Focus Career Assessment Program.
- Develop a career plan with career counselor.
Learn more about completing the Freshman Year Promise Steps (PDF)
- Write a resume and have it reviewed and saved on file at the Career Development Center.
- Write a cover letter and have it reviewed and saved on file at the Career Development Center.
- Provide the Career Development Center with contact information for three professional references.
Learn more about completing the Sophomore Year Promise Steps (PDF)
- Complete an internship or experiential learning opportunity.
- Discuss graduate school/plans for additional education with a career counselor.
- Complete an approved networking activity.
- Create an account on College Central Network.
Learn more about completing the Junior Year Promise Steps (PDF)
- Update your resume and cover letter, and have them approved by a career counselor.
- Conduct a job search with a career counselor.
- Complete a mock interview with a career counselor.
Learn more about completing the Senior Year Promise Steps (PDF).
Within six months of graduation, please notify the Career Development Center if you have received a job offer or have been accepted into a transfer or graduate program so that we can celebrate your ongoing success!