- October 26 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: The Cottage
Presentations and Workshops
Need to cancel a class? Schedule a career presentation or workshop instead!
- Giving your students a resume, cover letter, or portfolio assignment? Use us as a resource for in-class or out-of-class help.
- Working out the details of an internship? Let us help identify an opportunity and/or coordinate the paperwork.
- Students looking for a job or a job fair? Send them to us or to the College Central Network.
Career Development Center Services
The success of our students is a top priority, and the CDC has a host of programs and resources aimed at helping students transition to the workforce and/or to continue their education following their graduation from Keystone College. Below is a full list of services and resources.
- The CDC tracks each student’s progress in regard to completing the Keystone Promise requirements
- CDC staff provide career exploration counseling one-on-one appointments
- Focus 2 Career Program online assessment
- What Can I Do With This Major resource
Resume/Curriculum Vitae & Cover Letter Writing
- The Vault Program contains resume and cover letter samples, in addition to industry guidebooks, a job search feature, and much more!
- Guide sheets and samples are also provided in the CDC
- CDC staff provide review and critique of students’ resume/CV and cover letter drafts
- Students have the option to build an online portfolio on the College Central Network
- Guide sheets and samples are also provided in the office
- CDC staff provide review and critique of students’ online and hard copy portfolios
- CDC staff provide mock interviews, which can be tailored to a student’s career field, or to prepare for an upcoming interview for a specific position
- CDC staff also ensure that students are aware of interview etiquette and professional dress
- All professional job and internship openings received by the Career Development Center are posted on the College Central Network
- Odd jobs are posted on our social networking sites and advertised on our bulletin board outside of the student restaurant
- A wealth of other general and major specific job search information is also provided
- CDC staff provide job/internship search career counseling appointments
Transfer/Graduate Program Searches
- CDC staff provide transfer/graduate program search assistance and GRE and other testing preparation tips
- CDC also hosts an annual Graduate School Fair every October