- Location: Patrick Hall
- Location: 2nd Floor, Hibbard Campus Center
Campus Community Center
The Campus Community Center is a hub of information and resources for our students. The center is staffed by work study students during the day and Residence Life staff during the evening to help current students with visitor registration, room lock outs or equipment rentals.
Residence Hall Services
- Visitor registration for all guests in the residence halls
- Lock-outs for resident students
- Cooking utensil availability
- Computer Lab
- Printing services
Available Equipment to Sign Out
- Cooking equipment (pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Sporting equipment for use (footballs, volleyballs, etc.)
- Snow shovels
- Board/Card Games
All current Keystone College students are eligible to sign out items from the Keystone College Community Center. A current Keystone College ID is required when signing the items out and you must leave some form of identification as collateral. ID’s will be returned upon receipt of item. No item will be signed out if conditions deemed unsafe by the Community Center staff.