Event DetailsCalendar View
Deck the Halls of Keystone CollegeDate: December 02, 2013 - December 05, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Office Decorating Contest
The Campus Community is invited to decorate offices and compete for valuable Sodexo Dining Services prizes. Awards will be given to the first, second, and third place winners. Please contact Alberta Grushinski at ext. 8373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration deadline is 5 p.m., Thurs., Dec. 5.
- Judging will take place at 2 p.m. on Fri., Dec. 6.
- Office winners will be announced at the Celebration of the Season Dinner on Fri., Dec. 13.
Decorating Contest Guidelines:
- A maximum of three strands of lights can be plugged into any extension cord.
- Check all lights and electrical appliances before using.
- Unplug all items before leaving the area in the evening.
- The use of candles is not permitted in any way.
- Position fresh-cut trees a safe distance from heat sources such as radiators, vents, and fireplaces.
- Artificial trees should be fire resistant, and electric lights or decorations should not be used on artificial trees with metallic needles, leaves, or branches.
Note: Decorations must be removed and disposed of properly by Fri., Dec. 20.
Location: Admissions/Visitors Center Contact: Alberta Grushinski
Organization: Human resources
Contact Phone: 570-945-8373
Contact Email: email@example.com