Grant funding and partnerships provide important financial resources for curricular development, research, scholarships, state-of-the-art equipment, facility upgrades and community engagement and other initiatives. Grants play a significant role in helping to create opportunities for new projects that complement Keystone's mission.
Keystone College builds and stewards beneficial relationships with government, foundation and corporate partners that support common goals through project specific funding.
Many private and public donors have demonstrated their commitment to helping Keystone achieve its educational goals through the award of financial resources. Keystone values this philanthropic support and the confidence and trust that it represents.
What We Do
The Office of Institutional Advancement pursues funding through a broad spectrum of public and private resources that support our strategic plan and align with our long-term vision.
- Engages faculty, staff and administrators in identifying and prioritizing key funding needs.
- Identifies, cultivates and solicits foundation, corporate and other private funding sources that have capacity to make gifts that match Keystone's needs.
- Works with local, state and federal government entities to secure resources that bring benefit to the College, its students and the surrounding communities.
- Facilitates creation of funding proposals that match funder interest and reflect College priority.
- Coordinates stewardship by assuring ongoing communication and responsiveness to funder requests.
- Develops and sustains relationships that are productive, long-lasting and mutually beneficial.