Why wait? Complete your application and receive an instant admissions decision all in one day.
High school seniors and transfer students can find out immediately when they’ve been accepted to Keystone College. All you need to do is contact the Office of Admissions to set up an appointment for a personalized Instant Decision Day. While you’re out touring our scenic 270-acre campus, your Enrollment Advisor will be reviewing your file. When you return from your tour, you’ll receive an instant decision and scholarship notification before you head home!
Schedule an appointment
An appointment for an Instant Decision can be made Monday-Friday, and on select Saturdays (see list of Saturday dates below).
• Call 1-877-4COLLEGE, option #1 or 570.945.8111
• Email us at: email@example.com
Please let us know at least 24 hours prior to when you'd like to visit. We will make every attempt to ensure that you have a thorough visit, not only with the Office of Admissions, but with other areas of campus if you desire.
1. Download and complete the paper application (the $30 fee will be waived)
2. Official high school transcripts
3. SAT or ACT scores (SAT code: 2351, ACT code: 3602)
4. One teacher recommendation (Download teacher evaluation form)