Veterans Educational Transition and Support
From Boots to Books
Keystone College has established KCVETS, the Keystone College Veterans Educational Transition and Support program, to provide services to our student-veterans in an effort to assist them in the transition of leaving the military to enrolling in a degree program at
Services include but are not limited to:
- A new student orientation designed specifically for student-veterans and their family prior to the start of the Fall semester.
- A peer mentor program which pairs student-veterans with a club member from our Armed Forces Club (KCAFC) on mapping days.
- Assurance of a smooth transition with regard to academic and financial counseling.
- Faculty and staff awareness and advice as to assisting the student-veteran.
- Access to career opportunities specifically for veterans.
- Counseling and Disability assistance on-site.