Transfer Student Orientation
Mapping Days are designed to introduce transfer and readmitted students to the vital information they need to begin classes. The event is a three hour session that includes the following:
- Have your photo ID taken
- Discuss Health Services requirements
- Speak to Residence Life about housing
- Receive parking permit information
- Information Technology overview (including MyKc and email account overview)
- Meet with your advisor to update your schedule
- Financial Assistance and Planning Office will be available to meet individually to answer questions
- Shop at the campus bookstore
Transfer students must attend one Mapping Day. Attendance is mandatory for all incoming students that have been accepted to Keystone College.
Welcome and Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
Please note that only accepted students are eligible to register for this event.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your attendance, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-877-4COLLEGE, option #1.
New / Returning / Transfer Resident Student MOVE-IN Day
Evans Hall, Hibbard Campus Center, 3rd Floor
Opportunity to meet with representatives for:
- Residence Life
- Student Business Services
- Information Technology
- Health Services
- Financial Aid
- Parking Permits
Questions? 570.945.8271 or 570.945.8273