Orientation - Adult and Transfer Students
These brief orientation sessions are designed to introduce transfer, readmitted, weekender and adult students to the vital information they need to begin classes. The event is a three hour session that includes the following:
- Have your photo ID taken
- Discuss Health Services requirements
- Speak to Residence Life about housing
- Receive parking permit information
- Information Technology overview (including MyKC and email account overview)
- Meet with your advisor to create or update your schedule
- Financial Assistance and Planning Office will be available to meet individually to answer questions
- Shop at the campus bookstore
Attendance is required for all incoming students that have been accepted to Keystone College.
The event is scheduled from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Evans Hall, Hibbard Campus Center
Please note that only accepted students