Adult and Transfer Student Orientation
These brief orientation sessions are designed to introduce transfer, readmitted, weekender and adult students to the vital information they need to begin classes. The event is a three hour session that includes the following:
- Have your photo ID taken
- Discuss Health Services requirements
- Speak to Residence Life about housing
- Receive parking permit information
- Information Technology overview (including MyKc and email account overview)
- Meet with your advisor to update your schedule
- Financial Assistance and Planning Office will be available to meet individually to answer questions
- Shop at the campus bookstore
Attendance is required for all incoming students that have been accepted to Keystone College.
Welcome and Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
Please note that only accepted students are eligible to register for this event.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your attendance, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-877-4COLLEGE, option #1.
New / Returning / Transfer Resident Student MOVE-IN Day
Evans Hall, Hibbard Campus Center, 3rd Floor
Opportunity to meet with representatives for:
- Residence Life
- Student Business Services
- Information Technology
- Health Services
- Financial Aid
- Parking Permits
Questions? 570.945.8271 or 570.945.8273