Hundreds of courses transfer from our local schools!
- International Baccalaureate Policy Equivalents
- Lackawanna College (PDF)
- Luzerne County Community College (PDF)
- Transfer Equivalencies - local, non-accredited institutions (PDF)
- Transfer Equivalencies - CLEP and AP Exams (PDF)
Disclaimer: This information is provided as a reference for use when considering transferability of coursework from other area institutions. Transcripts and courses are still evaluated on an individual basis. This information is not a guarantee of transferability.
Questions regarding the acceptance of coursework from other institutions should be directed to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keystone College reserves the right to change this information at any time.
In order to make the transfer process as seamless as possible, we have entered into articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Bucks County Community College
- Camden County College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Johnson College
- Lackawanna College
- Luzerne County Community College
- Northampton Community College
The agreements are major specific and apply to students who have earned an associate degree from one of these institutions with a GPA of 2.0.
Bachelor's Degree Up to 75 credits may be applied for students seeking this degree.
Associate Degree Up to 32 credits may be applied for students seeking this degree.
Transfer credits will only be awarded for courses with a grade of 'C' or higher. Grades of "P" or "S" are not accepted for credit. See the College Catalog for more information on transferring credits.