Keystone College invites you to study with us as a full-time student working toward an baccalaureate or associate degree. Students enrolled at Keystone can live on campus in modern, comfortable residence halls and enjoy the scenic campus while working toward their degrees.
How To Apply
Process and Planning
Admission to Keystone College is based on many factors, not only high school, but also previous college performance, and standardized test scores. We will review all of these elements, including your writing and verbal abilities if English is not your primary language.
Due to the necessary time to review applications and issue the I-20 form in time for a student to receive his / her F1 Visa, international students must adhere to the following deadlines:
- For Fall (August) Semester: Apply by June 1
- For Spring (January) Semester: Apply by November 1
- Complete application for Admissions with Keystone’s Online International Student Application or the fill out the Common Application online.
- Official secondary school academic transcripts and records (college, gymnasium, or lycee). Records should include an official English translation provided by WES or other recognized translation service. High school seniors can provide a transcript through first quarter with an official final transcript that can be sent upon graduation.
- Official results of the TOEFL or IELTS if English is not your primary language.
TOEFL: 70 iBT is considered adequate (Keystone College Code 2351) Students with a score between 71-79 may be offered regular admissions and enroll in supplementary ESL course work in addition to their regular degree classes for the first semester.
IELTS: 5 score band
IELTS: 5 score band is considered adequate (Keystone College Code 2351) Students with a score between 5-6.4 may be offered regular admissions and enroll in supplementary ESL course work in addition to their regular degree classes for the first semester.
- Keystone College does not require the SAT or ACT scores for international students. However, an SAT critical reading score of 550 can be substituted for the TOEFL or IELTS.
If you are transferring from another institution in the United States to Keystone College you must submit a transfer eligibility form. This form must be completed by the DSO at your current institution and sent to the Office of Admissions at Keystone College along with a copy of your current I-20 form.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams - See AP Exam Equivalency chart
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma / Exams
- GCE and IGCSE A-Level Results: British and Cambridge Advanced Level Examinations are well established and internationally recognized. Credit is generally awarded for A-Level Examination provided certain requirements are met. Students must submit (with the application) their official A-Level score results accompanied by appropriate subject description; a syllabus of the course is the preferred documentation.
In order for Keystone to create the I-20 Form:
- The student must be fully admitted.
- $200 Enrollment Deposit must be received.
- International Student Certification of Finances must be submitted.