Guidance Counselors & Consultants
Quick facts for private educational consultants and high school guidance counselors.
As a small, private, liberal arts college, we have the pleasure of evaluating each applicant on an individual, in-depth basis. Each student is considered holistically based on his/her own academic, social, and personal accomplishments.
Keystone College has a reputation for creating a caring and supportive environment dedicated to our student's needs.
- Small class sizes
- Over 40 areas of study to choose from
- Need-based financial aid to 98% of its students
- Merit-based scholarship opportunities for all freshmen
- The Keystone Promise - A guarantee, in writing, that new, full-time students will be successful upon graduation
High School Programs
Keystone College offers programs to local high school students. Students from local high schools can experience college level research, or get an early start on their college education through various programs that Keystone College offers.
- Dual Enrollment
- The KC Dollars Scholarship Program
- Undergraduate College Access Network
- Summer Undergraduate Research Experience
Though not always an admission requirement, the Office of Admissions reserves the right to require an interview of any student who has made application to the College to determine admissibility.
A campus visit is always encouraged. There are several visiting options throughout each semester as well as during summer break. In addition, individual visits are available Monday through Saturday by appointment.
Services for Learning and/or Physical Disabilities
Keystone College complies with policy and federal law, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, which prohibit discrimination on the basis of a disability.
Students are required to be evaluated.