We offer just for you "The Keystone College Promise."
A pledge to first-time, full-time students in good academic, financial, and social standing . . .
That within six months after graduating from Keystone and fulfilling the requirements of the
Keeping the Promise
You will enter a caring, friendly community where you will always be treated as a person, never a number. As a Keystone College student you will grow and change using our developmental plan, “The Stairs to Success.” This structured plan is customized to develop your unique talents and you will graduate empowered and ready to make a difference in the world.
The Keystone Experience
- A First-Year Experience seminar to enable you to acquire the skills necessary for academic, personal, and career success, and a portfolio/resume designed to give you a competitive edge in the job market.
- A Real World Experience that explores the world of work.
- A Bridge and a Capstone Experience combining knowledge acquired in both the classroom and the real world.
- Academic support and career counseling to assist undecided students who need to make an informed decision about a major.
- A guarantee for on-campus housing to our first-year and sophomore students for as long as they remain full-time students*.
*Housing deposits must be received by May 1 in order to be guaranteed housing.
The Keystone College Promise was developed in 1997 by the faculty and staff of