How to Apply - Freshmen
Application Deadlines for Traditional Freshmen Students
*Fall Resident Housing deposits must be received by May 1 in order to be guaranteed housing.
SAT code: 2351 | ACT code: 3602 | FAFSA: 003280
Application Instructions for First-Year Students
Print the application (PDF)
Common Application including the Keystone College supplement (see more information in Step 4 of the Application Process.)
A non-refundable $30 application fee should accompany your application whether you apply online using the Common Application or through the mail.
Steps to Complete the Application Process
- Request that your guidance counselor send official high school transcripts (or GED scores) to the Office of Admissions.
- Request that your SAT or ACT scores are either included with your official transcript or sent directly to the Office of Admissions. Keystone College's school code is SAT-2351 and ACT-3602.
- Please have your teacher complete a Teacher Evaluation Form. Students applying with the Common Application should use the Common Application Teacher Evaluation Form.
- Students using the Common Application must also submit the Keystone College supplement. You can either print the PDF supplement here or use the online supplement found on the Common Application website.
- Write a personal essay, minimum of 250 words, discussing the following: Please describe the most significant accomplishment in your life or provide a copy of a graded academic paper from your senior year.
Submit a Video
To enable us to get to know you better, you may augment your essay with a personal video statement answering the following question: "The Admissions Committee at Keystone College receives over 1,000 applications each year; what makes yours stand out?"
Send you video, with your first and last name as the email subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials that need to be sent via the mail should be addressed to:Keystone CollegeOffice of AdmissionsOne College GreenLa Plume, PA 18440