Mapping Days are designed to introduce new and readmitted students to the vital information they need to begin classes. The event is a three hour session that includes the following:
- Have your photo ID taken
- Discuss Health Services requirements
- Speak to Residence Life about housing
- Receive parking permit information
- Information Technology overview (including My KC and email account overview)
- Meet with your advisor to update your schedule
- Financial Assistance and Planning Office will be available to meet individually to answer questions
- Shop at the campus bookstore
Attendance at one Mapping Day is mandatory for all incoming students that have been accepted to Keystone College.
Registration is at 3:00 p.m.
Please note that only accepted students are eligible to register for this event.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your attendance, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-877-4COLLEGE, option #1.
Freshmen Mapping Day
Students will pick one Mapping Day (freshmen are required to attend a Freshman Mapping Day) that is dedicated to "mapping your first semester at Keystone College." You will take part in the following activities:
- Get your student ID
- Course scheduling
- Technology overview
- Meet with your adviser, Student Business Services and Financial Aid
Mapping days are offered on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 19, 2012 (Closed)
- Friday, July 13, 2012 (Closed)
- Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Wednesday, August 22, 2012 *Make-Up Date Only from 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.*
Please schedule to be on Campus from 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
KC Compass Program
Thursday, August 23, 2012 - Saturday, August 25, 2012
The Compass Program is the second part of Keystone's Orientation. This event is mandatory for all new incoming freshman students. Students will chose from a variety of venues and participate in a 2-night, 3-day adventure group led by staff, faculty, and current students.