KC Dollars Scholarship Program
The KC Dollars Scholarship Program allows students the opportunity to begin saving for college in their freshman year of high school just by earning good grades. By maintaining a minimum grade point average each academic year, high school students can earn valuable scholarship certificates that could potentially total over $20,000 to offset the cost of attending Keystone College.
Why should students take advantage of this program?
- Access - The KC Dollars Scholarship Program can provide significant assistance to students who otherwise might be unable to afford a college education.
- Incentive – Students participating in the KC Dollars program have a greater in incentive to achieve top grades in high school because they know they will be rewarded for their efforts. They learn that hard work really does pay off!
- Value – Students can apply tuition dollars they have earned in high school during their freshman year at Keystone and for three additional years.
- Recognition – Students receive tangible recognition for their outstanding high school achievements.
Participating High Schools
- Blue Ridge High School
- Carbondale Area High School
- Elk Lake High School
- Lackawanna Trail High School
- Lakeland High School
- Montrose High School
- Mountain View High School
- Northeast Bradford High School
- Old Forge High School
- Riverside Junior/Senior High School
- Sayre Area High School
- Towanda High School
- Tunkhannock High School
- Valley View High School
- Wyalusing High School
Office of Admissions