Contact & Links
Need Further Assistance?
- To register for an online course, please contact the Registrar's Office at (570-945-8224.) New part-time students may complete the online registration form for e-mail submission to the Registrar's Office.
- For information about transferring credits, requesting transcripts, or graduation requirements, contact the Registrar's Office at (570) 945-8224 or toll free 1-877-4College, option #4. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in enrolling into a degree program at Keystone College contact our Admissions Office at 1-877-4College or email@example.com
- Our Student Business Services Office is where you can pay your bill and inquire about your account. Phone (570)945-8368 or 1-877-4COLLEGE, option #3. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Miller Library is your resource for journal articles, indexes, book title searches and interlibrary loan requests. You can contact the library circulation desk by phone at (570)945-8335 where one of the library staff can assist you personally.
- Online Tutoring services are available to all students.
- Students and instructors may find technology support and computer services by reaching the IT department at (570) 945-8778.
- Need help with your job search? Contact the Career Development Center for assistance. The CDC provides on-campus recruitment, assistance with the job search process, and help finding internships and experiential learning opportunities.
- If you are a faculty member, The Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology (OTLT) assists instructors in the use of technology to enrich the overall educational experience.
- You can access our Campus Directory for additional departments, academic divisions, faculty, and staff.