Project Management (minor)
The Project Management minor is designed to provide a quality educational experience that prepares graduates to successfully combine a solid business foundation with sound project management principles enabling them to apply business sand project management strategies to work in a variety of organizational settings, such as, business, marketing, financial, healthcare, informational technology, manufacturing and education.
A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- BUSN 2200 -Fundamental of Project Management
- BUSN 3155 – Project Risk Management
- BUSN 4115 – Organizational Behavior
- BUSN 4160 – Advanced Project Management
Choose two from the following courses:
- ACCT 2130 – Cost Accounting
- HRM 1110 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- IT 2140 – Spreadsheets and Databases
- IT 4220 – Systems Analysis and Design
- LEAD 2110 – Team Building
- ENGL 3120 – Technical Writing