Game Development (minor)
A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
Students must earn a “C” or better in each course to satisfy the minor requirements.
- ART/IT 3260 – Game Development
- ART/IT 4260- Advanced Game Development
Choose four electives from the courses listed below. IT and ART majors must complete two courses not used to satisfy major requirements.
- ART 1145 – Electronic Media in the Arts
- ART 2135 – Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- ART 2163 – Digital Photography
- ART 3022 – Digital 3D Design: Rhino
- IT 1120 – Introduction to Programming
- IT 3145 – Human Computer Interaction
- IT 4240 – Business Programming III