A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000- level course and two 3000- and/or 4000- level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- IT 1130 - Web Programming I
- IT 1135 - Web Programming II
- IT 2110 - Intermediate PC Office Applications or IT 2120 - Database Management Systems II
- One additional IT elective at any level
- Two IT electives at the 3000-level or higher.
(Students in a Business, Management and Technology curriculum who choose to minor within the department offerings will need at least six credits of additional coursework at the 2000- or 3000-level that are not used in the major curricula.)