A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ACCT 103 - Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 108 - Financial Accounting
- ACCT 209 - Individual and Business Taxes
- BUSN 306 - Financial Management
- BUSN 340 - Investments
- BUSN 406 - Advanced Financial Management
(Students in a BMT curriculum who choose to minor within the division offerings will need at least six credits of additional coursework at the 200- or 300-level that are not used in the major curricula.)