A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ACCT 1125 - Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 2145 - Individual and Business Taxes
- BUSN 3110 - Personal Finance or ECON 3110 - Money and Banking
- BUSN 3115 - Financial Management
- BUSN 3160 - Investments
- BUSN 4130 - Advanced Financial Management
(Students in a Business, Management and Technology curriculum who choose to minor within the department offerings will need at least six credits of additional coursework at the 2000-or 3000-level that are not used in the major curricula.)