A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ACCT 103 - Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 108 - Financial Accounting
- ACCT 201 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 301 - Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Electives - Two additional 300- or 400-level ACCT courses
(Students in a BMT curriculum who choose to minor within the division offerings will need at least 6 credits of coursework at the 200-or 300-level that are not used in the major curricula. These courses will be selected from the minor area.)