A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- CHEM 1120 - General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1125 - General Chemistry II
- CHEM 2110 - Organic Chemistry I or CHEM 2120 - Environmental Chemistry
AND choose one of the following:
- BIOL 3120 - Biochemistry
- CHEM 3110 - Forensic Chemistry
- CHEM 3115 - Instrumental Analysis