A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ACCT 1125 - Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 1155 - Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2110 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3110 - Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Electives - Two additional 3000- or 4000-level ACCT courses
(Students in a Business, Management and Technology curriculum who choose to minor within the department offerings will need at least 6 credits of coursework at the 2000-or 3000-level that are not used in the major curricula. These courses will be selected from the minor area.)