A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ACCT 1125 - Managerial Accounting or ACCT 1155 - Financial Accounting or ACCT 1160 - Survey of Accounting
- BUSN 1110 - Introduction to Business or SRM 1110 - Introduction to Sport and
- BUSN 2110 - Principles of Management
- BUSN 2115 - Principles of Marketing
- 3000-level Elective - Choose any two BUSN, ECON, or LEAD courses
(Students in a Business, Management and Technology curriculum who choose to minor within the department offerings will need at least six credits of coursework at the 2000- or 3000-level that are not used in the major curricula. These courses will be selected from the minor area.)