A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 1000-level course and two 3000- and/or 4000-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- CJ 1115 - Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Two Criminal Justice courses at the 1000- or 2000-level
- Choose any three 3000- and/or 4000-level CJ courses
Possible substitutions for one CJ elective:
- PSYC 3130 - Psychopathology
- PSYC 3145 - Forensic Psychology
- PSYC 3150 - Psychology of Trauma