A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100- level course and two 300- and/or 400- level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- IT 120 - Web Programming I
- IT 125 - Web Programming II
- IT 200 - Intermediate PC Office Applications or IT 206 - Database Management Systems II
- One additional IT elective at any level
- Two IT electives at the 300-level or higher.
(Students in a BMT curriculum who choose to minor within the division offerings will need at least six credits of additional coursework at the 200- or 300-level that are not used in the major curricula.)