A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- BIOL 113 - General Biology I
- BIOL 114 - General Biology II
- BIOL 445 - Biology Seminar and Research
- AND choose one 200-level Biology excluding BIOL 240 Bioethics
- AND choose one 300-level Biology class.
Total credits must equal or exceed 18 credits.