A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- ART 105 - Drawing and Composition I
- One, 100-level Studio courses*
- One, 200-level Studio courses*
- Two, 300-and/or 400-level Studio courses*
- Any additional Art Studio course*
*ART 101, 102, 301, 305, 385, 433, and 485, do not count as studio electives