A minor consists of a minimum of 18 credits in a particular discipline and requires one 100-level course and two 300- and/or 400-level courses. The remainder may be chosen from current discipline course offerings at any level and are determined by the student and academic advisor.
- COMM 105 - Mass Communication or FILM 110 - Introduction to Film
- ENGL 305 - Broadcast Writing or ENGL 315A - Special Topics in Creative Writing: Screenwriting or ENGL 315B - Special Topics in Creative Writing: Playwriting
Four electives to be chosen from the following list:
- COMM 230 - Introduction to Radio Production
- COMM 235 - Digital Media Production
- COMM 320 - Advanced Audio Production
- COMM 315D - Special Topics in Communication: Directing the Digital Film
- COMM 315E - Special Topics in Communication: Producing the Digital Film
- COMM 315F - Special Topics in Communication: Advanced Digital Media Production
- *FILM 350 - Special Topics in Film
*Students may use only one (1) FILM 350 topic to satisfy the minor requirement.